Early, early spring of 2009 we started working on the prayer garden again. Moving dirt and working on the 12 foot center, the progress was amazing and it was so exciting to see it really take shape! Work is worship and building a beautiful garden such as this has been a very worshipful experience for me. I think that God made me specifically to work hard. When I work I am happy, peaceful, full of purpose and joy. When I have no work I have no peace. Am I a workaholic? Maybe. But I find that when I sit for too long and am idle then my mind gets me in trouble. God creates us all differently and I love to work and create beautiful things, like this garden, that others can enjoy. I have prayed and prayed and worshiped while building this garden and I believe that God has indeed blessed my life already in this experience!